The time-traveling trio are on the run with the Barrow gang, and they must uncover Flynn's target in the Depression-era South by gaining the trust of criminal duo Bonnie and Clyde. Meanwhile, Agent Christopher pursues a lead in the present day, and the trio risk getting caught in the crossfire.
- Steal a unique gold key from Bonnie Parker.
Changes to the TimelineEdit
- Bonnie and Clyde are still killed by Frank Hamer, but under different circumstances.
- Henry Methvin is killed by Clyde. In real life he survived until 1948.
- John Getz as Benjamin Cahill
- Daniel di Tomasso as Noah
- Jacqueline Byers as Bonnie Parker
- Sam Strike as Clyde Barrow
- Chris Mulkey as Frank Hamer
- Billy Wickman as Henry Methvin
Historical Events and FiguresEdit
- Before entering the bank, Wyatt calls Lucy "Miss Daisy", a reference to the 1989 film Driving Miss Daisy.
- Rufus's driver's license uses the name "Wesley Snipes".
- In the actual event of Bonnie and Clyde's deaths it was Methvin's father who gave the couple up.