After Jiya tells Rufus that -- according to her vision -- he dies, tensions arise. The next morning after Lucy goes into Flynn's room, hatred grows between Flynn and Wyatt. Rittenhouse goes to March 4, 1919 when the women march for their right to vote. Alice Paul, an important figure in women's rights, is imprisoned for shooting a Senator, despite her innocence. Nicholas Keynes and Emma Whitmore grow close.
- The Lifeboat team travels to New York City on March 4, 1919 to ensure that Alice Paul gives her speech to President Woodrow Wilson, thus introducing the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution that gives women the right to vote.
- Upon realizing that Nicholas wants women to remain as property to men, Emma helps Rufus and Flynn track down the sleeper agent that framed Alice.
- Rittenhouse sends a sleeper agent to frame Alice Paul for the murder of Senator Wadsworth, preventing her from giving her speech to President Wilson.
Changes to the TimelineEdit
- Alice Paul is killed by the sleeper agent while jailed in an NYPD precinct.
- Female lawyer Grace Humiston gives the speech in Alice's place and is credited for the women's rights movement.
- Annie Wersching as Emma Whitmore
- Michael Rady as Nicholas Keynes
- Tonya Glanz as Jessica Logan
- Erica Dasher as Alice Paul
- Sarah Sokolovic as Grace Humiston
Historical Events and FiguresEdit
- Prior to traveling to 1919, the Lifeboat team suspects that Rittenhouse's mission is to assassinate U.S. President Woodrow Wilson to prevent his involvement in the Treaty of Versailles, which officially marks the end of World War I.
- When Lucy and Wyatt arrive at the NYPD precinct where Alice Paul is held, they introduce themselves as Attorneys Ally McBeal and Johnnie Cochran, respectively. Ally McBeal is a legal comedy-drama that ran on FOX from 1997 to 2002. Cochran (1937-2005) was a famous attorney who represented several high-profile celebrities during his career, including O. J. Simpson - whom he had acquitted for the murder of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman.
- When Rufus and Flynn are confronted by an NYPD officer at the crime scene, Rufus tells the officer they are Detectives John McClane and Hans Gruber. McClane and Gruber are the main characters of the 1988 film Die Hard.