Flynn escalates his agenda by landing in 1931 Chicago to call in a favor from infamous gangster Al Capone. The reunited trio are hot on Flynn's trail and enlist the help of lawman Eliot Ness. Also: A clue leads to a crucial revelation about Rittenhouse.
- Flynn helps Chicago mobster Al Capone escape prison time for tax evasion in exchange for a meeting with Mayor and Rittenhouse member William Hale Thompson.
- The Lifeboat team is assigned to travel to Houston, TX, in 1962 to erase Flynn's existence by eliminating Maria Thompkins.
Changes to the TimelineEdit
- Despite the deaths of Capone and Prohibition Agent Eliot Ness, the timeline is unchanged.
- Goran Višnjić as Garcia Flynn
- Abigail Spencer as Lucy Preston
- Matt Lanter as Wyatt Logan
- Malcolm Barrett as Rufus Carlin
- Paterson Joseph as Connor Mason
- Sakina Jaffrey as Agent Denise Christopher
- Claudia Doumit as Jiya
- John Getz as Benjamin Cahill
- Jim Beaver as Jake Neville
- Cameron Gharaee as Al Capone
- Misha Collins as Eliot Ness
- Mather Zickel as Richard Hart
- Richard Portnow as William Hale Thompson
Historical Events and Figures Edit
- In 1931, Chicago mobster Al Capone was arrested and charged for income tax evasion and several violations of the National Prohibition Act. He was subsequently sentenced to 11 years in prison; first at the Atlanta U.S. Penitentiary in 1932, then at Alcatraz in 1934 before being released on parole on November 16, 1939.
- Al Capone
- Eliot Ness
- Richard Hart
- William Hale Thompson
- Frank Galluccio
Episode Notes Edit
When the trio meet Eliot Ness, Wyatt introduces himself as "Connery" (after Sean Connery), Lucy as "Costner" (after Kevin Costner), and Rufus as "Robert De Niro", a reference to the main cast of the 1987 film The Untouchables.