The historic Apollo 11 mission unfolds with a nation watching, but Flynn arrives near mission control and sets out to rewrite the events of that day. The trio need to summon courage as they reach out to an unsung hero to thwart Flynn's scheme.
- Disrupt the Apollo 11 mission by inserting a denial-of-service (DoS) attack into the Manned Spacecraft Center's mainframe, potentially stranding Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the Moon.
Changes to the TimelineEdit
- Katherine Johnson becomes a more celebrated figure, as she prevents Communists from sabotaging the Apollo 11 mission.
- Maria Thompkins' son Gabriel lives in Paris in the present day due to Flynn injecting a shot of epinephrine to suppress his bee sting allergy.
- Goran Višnjić as Garcia Flynn
- Abigail Spencer as Lucy Preston
- Matt Lanter as Wyatt Logan
- Malcolm Barrett as Rufus Carlin
- Paterson Joseph as Connor Mason
- Sakina Jaffrey as Agent Denise Christopher
- Claudia Doumit as Jiya
- Matt Frewer as Anthony Bruhl
- Nadine Ellis as Katherine Johnson
- Caitlin Carver as Maria Thompkins
- Joel Berg as Wayne Ellis
- Robert Pine as Older Wayne Ellis
Historical Events and FiguresEdit
- The name Lockman Aerospace is a portmanteau of the names or real-life aerospace companies Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman, both of which were integral to the Apollo space program.
- Wyatt's fake FBI badge reads "Agent Mulder", a reference to Fox Mulder of The X-Files.
- The movie made about Katherine Johnson, was a reference to Hidden Figures.
- Lucy strikes a blow for female empowerment and stands up to a chauvinist "rocket scientist". His actions toward the women as well as his comments would be considered sexual harassment in the present day.