Lucy Preston, Wyatt Logan and Rufus Carlin track Garcia Flynn to the night of Abraham Lincoln's assassination, where he has joined up with John Wilkes Booth; the team debates whether they should alter history.
The Mission Edit
- Provide John Wilkes Booth and his co-conspirators with semi-automatic weapons to assassinate not only Abraham Lincoln, but also Vice President Andrew Johnson, Secretary of State William H. Seward, and General Ulysses S. Grant on the same night.
- Remember that Booth's original plan was to effectively decapitate the leaders of the Union, not just Lincoln.
Changes to the TimelineEdit
- Lincoln's assassin is Flynn, who is not identified by the press. However, the assassination is still traced to Booth, who is still hunted down and killed in the corrected timeline.
- Because Lucy, a.k.a. Juliet Shakesman, saves Grant from Flynn, a high school in Grant's hometown of Point Pleasant, Ohio, is named after her.
- Chad Rook as Karl
- Susanna Thompson as Carolyn Preston
- Kelly Blatz as John Wilkes Booth
- Neal Bledsoe as Robert Todd Lincoln
- Mike Wade as Nicholas Biddle
- Michael Krebs as Abraham Lincoln
- Terry Lewis as Ulysses S. Grant
- Lucia Frangione as Mary Todd Lincoln
- Peter Hall as William H. Seward
- Daniel di Tomasso as Noah
Historical Events and FiguresEdit
- Abraham Lincoln
- Andrew Johnson
- William H. Seward
- Fanny Seward
- Ulysses S. Grant
- Mary Todd Lincoln
- Robert Todd Lincoln
- Harry Hawk
- Henry Rathbone
- Clara Harris
- John Frederick Parker
- John Wilkes Booth
- Lewis Powell
- George Atzerodt
- Nicholas Biddle is a fictional character named after a black servant involved in the Baltimore riot of 1861.
- When Lucy mentions that John Wilkes Booth is second to his elder brother Edwin in fame, Rufus compares John to Donnie Wahlberg, who is not as famous as his younger brother Mark Wahlberg.
- Rufus references the 1989 film Glory when he uses the alias "Denzel Washington".
- "Mad World"