Lucy struggles with her newfound identity as Flynn vanishes to 1927 France on the day that Charles Lindbergh completes his transatlantic flight. Rufus, Lucy and their new soldier race through Paris with a young Ernest Hemingway to keep history intact. Also: A despondent Wyatt receives a visit from Agent Christopher.
- Flynn shoots down the Spirit of St. Louis and takes Charles Lindbergh hostage, with the intent to kill him due to his ancestral ties with Rittenhouse.
Changes to the TimelineEdit
- Despite laying low for weeks as advised by Lucy, Lindbergh resumes his life of fame and fortune; thus the timeline is unchanged.
- Goran Višnjić as Garcia Flynn
- Abigail Spencer as Lucy Preston
- Matt Lanter as Wyatt Logan
- Malcolm Barrett as Rufus Carlin
- Paterson Joseph as Connor Mason
- Sakina Jaffrey as Agent Denise Christopher
- Claudia Doumit as Jiya
- John Getz as Benjamin Cahill
- Annie Wersching as Emma Whitmore
- Chad Rook as Karl
- Jim Beaver as Jake Neville
- Jesse Luken as Charles Lindbergh
- Brandon Barash as Ernest Hemingway
- Tiffany Daniels as Josephine Baker
- Susanna Thompson as Carol Preston
- Victor Zinck Jr. as Dave Baumgardner
- Joseph Gallaccio as Monsieur Charvet
Historical Events and Figures Edit
- On May 21, 1927, Charles Lindbergh made the first transatlantic flight flight from Long Island, New York, to Paris, France.
- Charles Lindbergh
- Ernest Hemingway
- Josephine Baker
- Pablo Picasso
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Zelda Fitzgerald
Episode Notes Edit
- "Blue Skies" by Tiffany Daniels