Lucy is kidnapped by Flynn and taken to the 1893 Chicago World's Fair, and master illusionist Harry Houdini may be the only one who can save her. Wyatt and Rufus desperately search for Lucy, only to fall into a sinister trap.
- Flynn plans to assassinate Rittenhouse members Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and J. P. Morgan at the 1893 Chicago World's Fair.
- Knowing that Wyatt and Rufus are out to rescue Lucy, Flynn has them trapped in the infamous "Murder Castle" run by serial killer H. H. Holmes.
Changes to the TimelineEdit
- Wyatt shoots and kills H.H. Holmes. In the original history, Holmes was captured alive. He confessed to thirty murders, and was hanged in 1896.
- Goran Višnjić as Garcia Flynn
- Abigail Spencer as Lucy Preston
- Matt Lanter as Wyatt Logan
- Malcolm Barrett as Rufus Carlin
- Paterson Joseph as Connor Mason
- Sakina Jaffrey as Agent Denise Christopher
- Claudia Doumit as Jiya
- Chad Rook as Karl
- Michael Drayer as Harry Houdini
- Katherine Cunningham as Sophia Hayden
- Joel Johnstone as H. H. Holmes
Historical Events and Figures Edit
- The World's Columbian Exposition, also known as the Chicago World's Fair, was held in Chicago, Illinois, from May 1 to October 30, 1893. Some products introduced in this event, were featured in this episode:
- The first Ferris wheel, introduced by George Washington Gale Ferris Jr.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon, a beer that got its name from winning the award as "America's Best" during the exposition.
- Cracker Jack, a popular caramel popcorn and peanuts snack.
- Harry Houdini
- H. H. Holmes
- Sophia Hayden
- Dash Hardeen
- Pat Quinlan
- Thomas Edison
- Henry Ford
- J. P. Morgan
- Theodore Roosevelt
Episode Notes Edit
- When Rufus mentions to Sophia that he is also an MIT graduate, she mistakes him for Robert Robinson Taylor (1868-1942), MIT's first African-American student.
- Before bidding farewell to Houdini, Lucy tells him to look out for a "Bess", or an "Annie", or a "Frances". "Bess" was Wilhelmina Beatrice Rahner (1876-1943), Houdini's assistant and wife from 1894 to his death in 1926.